COVID-19 Discount: From $24 to $19 per student
This course was designed by a U.S. Certified Industrial Hygienist and provides information on the fundamentals of work area ergonomics. Course participants will learn about the most common ergonomics pitfalls, signs and symptoms of work-related injuries caused by poor workspace ergonomics, and best practices & solutions to address these hazards.
- Introduction to workspace ergonomics
- Elements of the workspace involved in ergonomics risk assessment
- Risk factors of poor ergonomics in the workplace
- Proper utilization of workspace accessories
- Visual factors of poor ergonomics
- Proper workspace organization
- Stretching to improve health and reduce ergonomic-related health risks
Target Audience: Employees, both at home or in the office, and primarily working on a computer at their desk or table.
Course Length: Approximately 1-hour
After successfully completing the course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion with 1.0 PDHs (Professional Development Hours).
A passing score of 70% or higher on the Final Quiz is required to receive the certificate.
You will have the option to either download the certificate or have it emailed to the email address you used to register for this course.