Important Information About the Course
The COVID-19 General Workplace Safety Course aims to provide employees in the workforce with a solid understanding of how to avoid exposure to COVID-19 in the workplace. It is designed to give guidance and practices employees can implement in their workplace to stop the spread of COVID-19, protecting the health and safety of customers, coworkers and themselves.
This course is split into 5 sections. Each section has a video lecture followed by an activity or quiz to help solidify and validate the learning objectives. (See the Curriculum section at the bottom of this page for more info about each section)
This course is developed to be completed at the employee's desired pace and is delivered in our flexible, always accessible virtual training platform.
The course will take about 75 minutes to complete (including lectures and quizzes).
This course qualifies for 1.0 PDH's (Professional Development Hours)
After successfully completing the course, you will be able to download certificate of completion (or receive it via email) that can be saved by your employer to track your participation in completing this course.
- COVID-19 signs and symptoms
- How the virus spreads
- Engineering and Administrative controls
- Face coverings do's and don'ts
- Physical distancing best practices
- What you should do if you become infected by COVID-19
- Health screens and employee self reporting
- Washing hands and disinfecting workplaces
- How to properly put on (don) and take off (doff) face masks
- When and how various types of PPE should be used